Practitioners can join DFI as Independent Individual Members to keep abreast of developments in deep foundations and play an important role in contributing to the consensus voice of DFI. In addition, several discounted individual memberships are offered.
- Corporate Member Employee Individual Membership allows employees of registered Corporate Member organizations to join DFI.
- Government Employee Individual Membership allows public sector employees including federal, state and municipal agencies to join DFI.
- Emeritus Individual Membership is reserved for individuals who have been members of DFI, either as Representatives of Corporate Members or as Individual Members for a minimum of 10 continuous years, and who have reached the age of 65 years and have retired from full-time employment.
Whether a company, geotechnical practitioner, civil engineer, government employee, student or professor, DFI provides benefits for all involved in the deep foundations industry. Here are a few:
- Attend free Webinars (ex. ITS Money)
- Serve on various Technical Committees – great exposure and potential career growth
- Purchase copies of DFI publications at discounted rates, some are free to members!
- Receive electronic versions of Deep Foundations magazine and DFI Journal for FREE!
- Register for DFI seminars, short courses and conferences at discounted member rates.
- Receive monthly e-newsletters keeping you in the loop with the latest DFI and industry news.
- Access OneMine.org and download up to 125,000 articles, technical papers and books from DFI and organizations all over the world — at no cost.